Labels on a roll
Ex-Press Printing House offers printing of a full range of labels with up to six or seven colours, depending on the technologies used, such as offset, letterpress or digital printing. Labels are rolls for machine or manual gluing. Standard spool sizes of 25, 40 or 76mm and roll diameter of up to 300mm.
The materials we use are:
- Self-adhesive paper;
- Polypropylene PP - suitable for requirements for moisture resistance and external weather conditions;
- Metallized paper;
- Aluminium foil;
- Extruded paper;
Labels can be metallized, transparent, and tailored to specific conditions for use and functionality, such as:
- Direct contact with food products;
- Adhesion and storage at low temperatures;
- Labels with increased, reduced or partial adhesiveness achieved by letterpress technology;
- Labels for application to different materials - metal, glass, plastic, wood, textiles, etc.;
- Labels with increased resistance to external factors and aggressive media;
- Production of labels suitable for additional printing.